Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tater-Tot Cassarole

I absolutly love this meal.  I think I may have even blogged about it before.  But it is just so nice because it is so simple to make and we usually have the ingredients on hand. I also love that Meatlover can easily add beef to his.  Just incase I haven't blogged about it here is the recipe. 
Tater-Tot Cassarole
1 can Campbell's garlic and mushroom soup (run it through the blender to eliminate chucks)
1 can of cream of Campbell's celery soup
1 bag of frozen peas
1 bag of frozen corn
several slices of american or good melting cheese
tater-tots
beef

Mix all ingredients except beef and tots together in a pan and heat until veggies are thawed and cheese is melted.  Bake the tots on a cookie sheet and brown up some beef in another pan.  Add part of the veggie and soup mixture to your beef.  Layer the tots on top.  ENJOY!!




No comments:

Post a Comment