Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Steak and Bruchetta Mariara

So I decided to treat Meatlover and buy him some meaty steaks! He had to cook them though cuz I didn't know how.  Turns out neither does he as he burnt them.  He still said it was really good though.  He added his own spices and flavorings and I think he said it turned out well. 

I didn't want to miss out on having a yummy meal so I made myself a new fave.  I call it Bruchetta Mariara.  It is the Boca Bruchetta Burgers with some marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.  It was amazingly good and so filling!

We both had cottage cheese with our meals.  Meatlover opted for corn over peas, but I like peas better.  This meal was so good and so filling.  I am trying to eat more meals like this. 

Anyone have some good BOCA meal ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment