Sunday, July 10, 2011

Subtastic Lunch for Mealover




Here is the lunch I referenced in the last post. While doing our midnight shopping run the other day we picked up some sub loafs on the clearance bakery cart. I thought oh that would be great for his lunches so we picked them up. I used them to make this lunch. On his sub there is honey ham and turkey as well as some provolone cheese and onion. In his small container he had a navel orange pre pealed and some carrots. He later told me the sub was amazing but needed something else. Maybe I need to buy some lettuce or other veggies to fill it out a bit. He also mentioned he was still hungry so he bought a yogurt to go with his food. I figured out why too. I usually add pistachios or sunflower seeds to his meal to add more protein and fiber, but I forgot to on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment