Saturday, April 23, 2011

First Post

Okay first post! For you to fully understand the meaning of this blog you need to know who veggie and the meat lover are. My name is Emaline and I am the veggie. I have been a vegetarian since 2003. Im not a veggie because I don't want you to kill the animals and blah blah blah (I mean lets not be mean to them but you know they are lower on the food chain and I accept that)..I just don't like it. In 2008 I met my boyfriend Matt (the meat lover) and fell in love. We just moved into an apartment together in Jan 2011 and well lets just say we are still working out how to make food that is both healthy and delicious for both of us.

Meatlover works full time so most days I pack him a lunch to take with him. I like to be creative with it and use as little waste as possible (ie. plastic baggies). I also want his meal to be healthy and delicious. I will be posting pictures of his lunch on this blog.

We are both trying to lose some weight around here as well so I need to kick the junk and eat better food. This blog is sort of a food diary so I don't let myself slip up. You will probably be seeing pictures of my food as well.

And that's about it. I look forward to writing this blog and hope you will enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment