Friday, May 27, 2011

He ate this..I had cereal

New recipe people..OH YEAH!! This time its potstickers. I almost forgot to take a picture so the one above is of just one of them just seconds before he ate it. It took me so long to cook it and figure out the recipe, I made it myself, that I just ate cereal. I was too tired to make my own. So do u want the recipe? Well here you go.

Potstickers
(exact measurements not needed)
Pork sausage, precooked
Red onion, grated
Carrot, grated
Egg roll wrappers
Egg
Beef Stock
Oil
Soy sauce
First mix sausage, onion, and carrot together in a bowl. Then add just enough egg to kind of make it all stick together. Place a spoonful on the wrapper and wrap according to package directions. Add a thin layer of oil to a pan and place potstickers in the pan so they don't touch. When the wrapper is golden brown on both sides add about half an inch of stock to the pan and cover with lid. When the liquid is all boiled out remove from pan. Serve warm with soy sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment